November 26, 2005

There's a thousand words that I could say to make you come home. Oh, seems so long ago you walked away, left me alone. I remember what you said to me. You were acting so strange. And maybe I was too blind to see that you needed a change. Was it something I said to make you turn away, to make you walk out and leave me cold? If I could just find a way to make it so that you were right here. But right now, I've been sitting here. Can't get you off my mind. I've tried my best to be a man and be strong. I've drove myself insane. Wishing I could touch your face. But the truth remains, you're gone..

I don't wanna make excuses, baby. Won't change the fact that you're gone. But if there's something that I could do, Won't you please let me know? Time is passing so slowly now. Guess that's my life without you. And maybe I could change my every day, but baby I don't want to. So I'll just hang around, and find some things to do, to take my mind off missing you. And I know in my heart, you can't say that you don't love me too. Please say you do.

No comments: