August 21, 2006

I AM THINKING ABOUT:
you! always!

I SAID:
life is a bitch so treat it like one

I WANT TO:
live a happy life and enjoy it to the fullest under all circumstances

I WISH:
i could read more books

I WONDER:
is it real or am i dreaming

I REGRET:
the times when i panicked and lost my cool

I HEAR:
lots of music

I AM:
a guy with apparently simple but very complex personality deep inside

I DANCE:
only for fun, though would like to learn it properly

I SING:
the songs i like

I CRY:
rarely

I AM NOT:
going to give up very easily

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS:
complex machinery... work of art... what kind of question is that... stupid

I WRITE:
(on my blog) stuff that interest me and my experiences that i think others can benefit from

I CONFUSE:
nothing, i usually know what i am doing

I NEED:
more travel opportunities

No comments: