November 23, 2006

The best part of my day is when I talk to her. Just hearing her sweet voice brightens up my day.

When she's upset, my world turns upside down. I loose the ability to think straight. It drives me crazy when she is behaving all cranky. I try really hard not to say anything bad, not to do anything to hurt her. I know I am not very good at it.

When I am close to her, that's heaven for me. I don't want anything else in the world when I am with her. That's when I wish I could stop the time. I know I tend to get out of control. I know I am not supposed to cross my boundaries. But the temptations are too strong. I just want to break all rules, go beyond all the limits, as if nothing is forbidden, there is no taboo. I just want to love her, and give her all that I have. And make her feel like a woman, though she might not be ready for that just as yet.

She, the meaning of my life, the source of my inspirations, when she says she loves me, my heart skips a beat. And then my heart starts beating really fast. I feel like the luckiest person in this whole wide world. I feel like climbing on top of a mountain and yelling, "Look, everyone, the most beautiful girl in this world loves me, she LOVES me, she loves ME!"

She is the best thing ever happened to me. Even if she makes me cry at times, I could spend a lifetime just resting on her lap, letting her caress my hair. And that's how I want my life to end, in her arms, without any worries, any care. And last thing I want to hear before dying is that she loves me.

Yes, I am crazy about her. I realized that long ago. And I have no regrets.

No comments: