May 25, 2005

somebody wrote this for somebody... i wish somebody would have written it for me

i want a boy
a nice and bad boy
he'll give me his favorite sweatshirt
he'll stay home and watch movies he doesnt even want to watchwith me
& he'll tell me he loves it, even though he doesnt
he'll call me at 3 a.m and tells me he loves me
he'll tell me he couldn't fall asleep because he was thinking about me;
and needed to hear my voice
he'll IM me everyday before school saying "have a great day babe, i love you"
& he always whispers something sweet in my ear
he'll take me to a concert to see his favorite band
& he wont get embarrassed to tell me he loves me infront of his friends
when i cry he'll tell me i'm to beautiful to cry, and kiss away every tear
he'll always make me feel better because he has all the right things to say
all his friends will know we're in love because he talks about it with them
he'll stay up with me all night when i'm sick
when we're walking together, he'll stop and pick up a flower
and put it behind my ear
he'll love everything about me, and tell me that i'm perfect
we always end up laughing about silly fights
we wont get mad at making fun of eachother,
because we laugh at every bit of it
he'll surprise me by bringing me my favorite food when i'm having a bad day
whenever we went out for ice cream, he'd put some on my nose...
then i'll put some all over his face
& we just never stop laughing
he wouldn't be scared to cry infront of me,
and he'll hold me when i cry
he'll introduce me to my friends as "the most beautiful girl he's ever met"
he would take walks with me in the snow, and we'd catch snowflakes on our tongues
& we'd always take pictures in photo booths
he'll let me go places with his mom
we would play tag and not care who's watching
we'd kiss in the rain
and when i hear him speak, i'll fall in love all over again
i want a boy who can argue over stupid things with me,
and then go totally soft when i got sad and apologize
i want someone who will lay outside with me and look at the stars
someone that will squirt me with waterguns inside of the house
i want someone to be there, no matter what, always and forever
i'll be his everything, and he'll be even more to me
he will love me for always

No comments: